- 1) N. D. Zelinskii Institute of Organic Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, USSR
- 2) Institute of Malaria, Medical Parasitology, and Helminthology, Ministry of Health, USSR
Conclusions: 1. When treated with methyl iodide in tetrahydrofuran, the sodium derivative of 3-(cyclohexylamino)-2-cyclohexen-1-one undergoes C- and N-methylation. 2. When heated with acetic anhydride, 3-(cyclohexylamino)-2-cyclohexen-1-one and 2-[(cyclohexylamino)methylene]cyclohexanone form C-and N-acetyl derivatives respectively. 3. 1,3-Cyclohexanedione and its 5,5-dimethyl derivative react with acetoacetamides with formation of 7,8-dihydro-4-methyl-and 7,8-dihydro-4,7,7-trimethy1-2H-1-benzopyran-2,5(6H)-diones respectively. 4. Enamines derived from?-diketones have a weak toxic action in vitro toward some species of infusorians, mollusks, fish, and ascarids.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines
- 2 - sciences biologiques et medicales
- 3 - sciences biologiques fondamentales et appliquees. psychologie
- 4 - biochimie analytique, structurale et metabolique