- Institut für Paläontologie und hist. Geologie, Richard-Wagner-Straße 10, 8000, München 2
The observed life positions of 23 species of Jurassic bivalves are recorded and compared to reconstructions derived from functional interpretations of their morphology and comparisons with Recent relatives. In the majority of cases, these inferences correspond with field observations. There are, however, cases such ashognomon where likely reconstructions differ. These could easily lead to an erroneous interpretation of the autecology of some species.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines
- 2 - sciences biologiques et medicales
- 3 - sciences biologiques fondamentales et appliquees. psychologie
- 4 - psychologie. psychophysiologie