Conclusions: 1. In connection with the fact that at present very great attention is being given to ecology and, in particular, to the reproduction and protection of fish, two fish locks are provided for at the Tikhovsk hydro development. In comparison with the navigation locks and overflow dam, the fish locks have the most complex and diverse mechanical equipment. Of the total mass of 2560 tons of mechanical equipment of the fish locks accounts for 1130 tons. 2. The fish locks in addition to their main function — forceful transport of fish from the lower to the upper pool — can serve as a natural laboratory for developing ways of attracting various fish species. li]3.|When designing the mechanical equipment of the fish locks, the experience of operating such structures was used.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines
- 2 - sciences biologiques et medicales
- 3 - sciences biologiques fondamentales et appliquees. psychologie
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Energy ; 3 - General Energy
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Earth and Planetary Sciences ; 3 - Geotechnical Engineering and Engineering Geology
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Engineering ; 3 - Ocean Engineering
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Environmental Science ; 3 - Water Science and Technology