- Biology Department, Faculty of Science, University of Sana'a, P.Box 1247, Sana'a, Yemen Arab Republic
We inventorize the freshwater macrofauna of 4 different wadis, representing the low and highlands, in Yemen Arab Republic. The fauna comprised 6 molluscan, 21 Coleopteran, 8 Hemipteran, 2 amphibian and one fish species. Of the Coleoptera, 8 species are new records to yemen Arab Republic. The genus Exitianus is recorded for the first time in Yemen Arab Republic. Diversity in the uplands and lowlands was similar, but biomass was much higher in the lowlands than in the highlands.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines
- 2 - sciences biologiques et medicales
- 3 - sciences biologiques fondamentales et appliquees. psychologie
- 4 - psychologie. psychophysiologie