- Freshwater Biological Association, River Laboratory, East Stoke, BH20 6BB, Wareham, Dorset, England
Records of Crustacea from chalk streams in southern England are described. Classification of sites suggested that flow regime was an important influence on the fauna and the distribution of individual species are discussed in this respect.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines
- 2 - sciences biologiques et medicales
- 3 - sciences biologiques fondamentales et appliquees. psychologie
- 4 - psychologie. psychophysiologie